Many have said that now is the best time to sell or buy a home. Is this correct?
Buying a home after a catastrophe is a good time if you have the funds. Fall time is also a great option if you are deciding between the seasons/months (August-November).
Best home buy signals:
- temporary price depreciation/lull
- fall/winter season
- mortgage rate changes
- bad news/political upheaval
- avoid bidding wars
- look for properties poorly marketed or promoted
- avoid properties being sold by top Realtors in your town
- recessions/market crashes
- homeowner is having more trouble paying their debts (January, February)
- house is listed well below comps
Out & About
Upcoming events, latest articles, coupons & more right to your inbox!
Look for the newest updates soon!