> Taxpayers can plan the timing of invoices to the next year if they know income will be lower in the succeeding year.

Taxpayers can make qualified retirement plan contributions.

If available, taxpayers can participate in employer’s stock option plans (Income may be subject to AMT). Contribute to a non-qualified deferred compensation plan. Want more information regarding about this topic? Contact us for a free consultation.


This website stores some user agent data. These data are used to provide a more personalized experience and to track your whereabouts around our website in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation. If you decide to opt-out of any future tracking, a cookie will be set up in your browser to remember this choice for one year. I Agree, Deny

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the lastest tips, coupons and events. 

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This