- This event has passed.
Tuesdays on the Trail: Canoeing Flint Creek
July 10 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
***UPDATE: Registration for this program is now full but you can stil sign up to be added to our waitlist at http://www.landtrustnal.org/tott. If spots become available, we’ll let you know.***
Join us this summer for the Land Trust of North Alabama’s signature environmental education series – Tuesdays on the Trail. We will head outdoors on Tuesdays in June and July to discover the unique biodiversity protected by the Land Trust preserves.
***RESERVATION IS REQUIRED.***
Canoeing Flint Creek with EcoAdventures on July 10 at 10 AM
WaterWorks Center for Environmental Education in Hartselle
Spend the morning on Flint Creek with Jay Grantland of Alabama Ecoadventures at WaterWorks Center for Environmental Education in Hartselle. Jay will discuss the ecosystem of the creek, how man-made influences have affected the environment, and what you can do to help.
– Reservations are required for all events! Reservation must be made at www.landtrustnal.org/TOTT. Space is limited. After registering, you’ll receive a follow up email with further instructions.
– Cost: $10 for members, $15 for nonmembers. Not a member? Join at www.landtrustnal.org/join-today
– Ages 10+ with an accompanying adult.
-This float will start and end at WaterWorks Center for Environmental Education in Hartselle (5514 US-31, Hartselle, AL 35640) so allow for at least 45 minutes of drive time.
– Closed toe shoes are required for all programs. We also recommend long pants, bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
– Call (256)534-5263 with any questions.