- This event has passed.
Tuesdays on the Trail: Bloucher Ford Float
July 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
***UPDATE: Registration for this program is now full but you can stil sign up to be added to our waitlist at http://www.landtrustnal.org/tott. If spots become available, we’ll let you know.***
Join us this summer for the Land Trust of North Alabama’s signature environmental education series – Tuesdays on the Trail. We will head outdoors on Tuesdays in June and July to discover the unique biodiversity protected by the Land Trust preserves.
***RESERVATION IS REQUIRED.***
Bloucher Ford Float on July 24 at 10 AM
Bloucher Ford Nature Preserve*
Director of Freshwater Programs for the Nature Conservancy in Alabama, Jason Throneberry, will guide us on a Flint River adventure departing from our Bloucher Ford Property. You can look forward to a short float down the river while learning about the Flint’s unique ecosystem.
– Reservations are required for all events! Reservation must be made at www.landtrustnal.org/TOTT. Space is limited. After registering, you’ll receive a follow up email with further instructions.
– Cost: $10 for members, $15 for nonmembers. Not a member? Join at www.landtrustnal.org/join-today
– Ages 6+ with an accompanying adult.
– Closed toe shoes are required for all programs. We also recommend long pants, bug spray, sunscreen, and water.
– Call (256)534-5263 with any questions.
*This is a conservation preserve and is not open to the public.