- This event has passed.
Downtown Tri 2018
August 26 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
ADMISSION IS FREE – RACE REGISTRATION IS $50 – use this link to register:
Summary: Teams of 4 race a three-wheeled, human-powered vehicles around a square block (track) downtown. Beer, food and hilarity. The $50 race registration goes to the non-profits supported by OTBX throughout 2018.
**TRI RACE RULES**
1. Tell EVERYONE about the OTBX Downtown Tri Race!!! Let’s raise a ton of money for a great cause and have a blast while doing it!
2. Only three wheels allowed on your trike with the two back wheels being smaller than the front wheel.
3. One Must pedal (or scoot) the trike with two feet and have all three wheels on the ground at all times.
4. At some point in the race, each team member of four must pilot the trike.
5. If your trike breaks during the race, you may repair your trike and are only allowed outside assistance from a Bicycle Cove mechanic.
6. Your team must have a name. Be creative or be chastised!