- This event has passed.
Tuesday Farmers Market at Meridianville
June 19 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00pm on Monday, repeating until September 25, 2017
The goals of Tuesday Farmers Market at Meridianville are:
– to provide a marketing opportunity for Tennessee Valley area growers and producers of agricultural commodities and other farm-related products;
– to provide our community with local, fresh, nutritious and high-quality produce;
– to enhance the quality of life in the Tennessee Valley area by providing an activity which fosters social gathering and interaction;
– to provide an opportunity for farmers and buyers in our area to deal directly with each other, rather than through third parties, so that they can get to know each other and learn from each other; and,
– to provide an educational forum for consumers to learn the uses and benefits of quality, locally grown or prepared food products.
Dates & Times of the Market for 2017
Tuesday Farmers Market at Meridianville will be open each Tuesday afternoon for retail sales beginning May 16, 2017.
Times of the market are 3pm – 6pm. Depending on supply and weather conditions, the market may be extended into October and billed weekly thereafter.